A Ewery is basically a Water Office - this is where the House-Elves responsible for distributing the water for the household work, as well as where the containers, well and Ewery Elves are kept. In my vision of Malfoy Manor - they do not have modern plumbing. Why go to all the trouble of installing pipes when the Elves do all that work for you already?
Yes, the scale of the drawing depicts Malfoy Manor as being ludicrously large. I am not the first to do that. I'm not even the 100th. Pay attention to how this structure is represented in fanfiction and suddenly my version will seem a lot more plausible. Hardwick Hall is not much smaller, so it's a bit more realistic.
I have not decided what the top three pavilions are for. They could be open to below, or extra rooms. I have no idea.
What does everyone think?
No comments:
Post a Comment